The Opportunity in Silver
Significant Growing Demand for Silver
Green economy growth
- Solar Photovoltaic Cells (PV’s) demand growing and expected to consume all existing production today (~1.2 Boz / yr by 2030)
- 5G networks, automotive electronics
- Silver-backed funds at record levels
- Physical demand (bars and coins)
*source Silver Institute
- Global demand for silver is expected to achieve a six-year high of 1.2 B oz. with deficit of supply by over 100 Moz / year from 2023 onwards.
- The use of silver in vehicles expected to increase from current 50 Moz/yr to 90 Moz/yr by 2030.
- The use of silver in printed and flexible electronics is forecast to rise 54% from 48Moz in 2021 to 74Moz in 2030.
- Silver is the best electrical and thermal conductor of all metals and is in high demand in industrial fabrication. That demand is forecast to increase by 8% to a record 524.0Moz.
- Silver Mining stocks have long been considered a safe-haven investment.
Why Silver Hammer Mining?
- A portfolio of high-grade “brownfield” silver focused assets with significant exploration potential in two of the best mining jurisdictions in the world – Idaho and Nevada.
- World-class team with collective decades of experience in exploration, mine development and capital markets.
- Favourable silver supply/demand dynamics.
- Tight share structure.
- Well financed and supportive capital markets to explore and advance toward production.