The Opportunity in Silver
Growing Demand for Silver
Green economy growth
- Photovoltaic cells ~10% of demand and growing
- 5G networks, automotive electronics
- Silver-backed funds at record levels
- Physical demand (bars and coins)
*source Silver Institute
- Global demand for silver is expected to achieve a six-year high of 1.025 billion ounces.
- The use of silver in printed and flexible electronics is forecast to rise 54% from 48Moz in 2021 to 74Moz in 2030.
- Silver is the best electrical and thermal conductor of all metals and is in high demand in industrial fabrication. That demand is forecast to increase by 8% to a record 524.0Moz.
- That demand is forecast to increase by 8% to a record 524.0Moz.
- Silver Mining stocks have long been considered a safe-haven investment.
Why Silver Hammer Mining?
- A portfolio of silver focused assets with significant exploration potential and a clear path to production
- World-class team with collective decades of experience in exploration, mine development and capital markets
- Favourable silver supply/demand dynamics
- Tight share structure
- Well financed to explore and advance toward production